Wheel alignment specs for stock 350z?

TiN TiN

Has anyone played around with the stock set up and got a decent fast road set up with toe adjustments?

If so, what specs have you used? What level of toe has been used on front and rear?

Any drift specs out there? What's recommended?

Do people just use the standard Nissan spec on the stock Z's? I would have thought more toe out on the front, and more toe in on the rear would decrease understeering?

There must be someone who's tested alignment settings on a stock Z!

Most have played around with the settings, however it is a personal choice based on what you are trying to achieve.

There is ample toe adjustment on the front and plenty on the rear if you are not lowered.

Start at stock settings and tweak as required to suit your driving style.

I could give you my settings, however these probably would not suit your car or your driving style.

Either way, aside from tyre pressure - it involves money, and as I said you can't adjust the camber on stock sadly.

I'm not sure he quite understands our stock setup (not intending to be rude btw!!!).

If he wants specific settings = adjustable camber arms front and rear and arb's etc

Edited by RobPhoboS

Either way, aside from tyre pressure - it involves money, and as I said you can't adjust the camber on stock sadly.

I'm not sure he quite understands our stock setup (not intending to be rude btw!!!).

If he wants specific settings = adjustable camber arms front and rear and arb's etc

The OP is only asking for toe settings: :)

The OP is only asking for toe settings: :)

True true but some camber would be good. (esp over stock)

Yeah. I don't have adjustable camber arms anymore, so just looking for toe settings..

I'm just going to use Nissan's recommended settings but be at the boundaries of toe out at the front and toe in on the rear.

Thanks for the feedback anyway guys

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk