Calling All Headlight Experts!

SherlockH

So my ballast has gone in my drivers side headlight (which also has condensation in) and i have slight overspray on my passenger headlight. SO... Ive had my eye on these headlights on eBay, ive seen one or 2 forum members running them and think they look really good, Difference is id like to take it a step further.

HL-NZ-350Z-03-Halo-Pro-J-CHa_zpsbesdt8se.jpg

The Link for the listing is http://www.ebay.co.u...=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Basically on there i can chose, things such as Dual projectors, Demon Eye and coloured Halos blah blah blah, Only problem is i dont know how reliable there equipment will be, and id like the option to be able to change what colour demon eye id like. Im a PITA i know.

So another company called XKGLOW got some pretty decent looking products and ive head great reviews. They sell these headlight bulbs:

s-l1600_zpsygtoj6xb.jpg

so-l1600_zpsdwgrt1n2.jpg

Heres link for headlights: https://www.xkglow.c..._p/xk042004.htm

I was wondering if doing something like this would be compatiable ?

So my ballast has gone in my drivers side headlight (which also has condensation in) and i have slight overspray on my passenger headlight. SO... Ive had my eye on these headlights on eBay, ive seen one or 2 forum members running them and think they look really good, Difference is id like to take it a step further.

HL-NZ-350Z-03-Halo-Pro-J-CHa_zpsbesdt8se.jpg

The Link for the listing is http://www.ebay.co.u...=STRK:MEBIDX:IT

Basically on there i can chose, things such as Dual projectors, Demon Eye and coloured Halos blah blah blah, Only problem is i dont know how reliable there equipment will be, and id like the option to be able to change what colour demon eye id like. Im a PITA i know.

So another company called XKGLOW got some pretty decent looking products and ive head great reviews. They sell these headlight bulbs:

s-l1600_zpsygtoj6xb.jpg

so-l1600_zpsdwgrt1n2.jpg

Heres link for headlights: https://www.xkglow.c..._p/xk042004.htm

I was wondering if doing something like this would be compatiable ?

My Kinda thing

Pretty certain those headlights are for LHD cars (eBay listing shows them fitted in what looks like America for example). Worth being aware of before commiting to aftermarket.

(edit) ignore me, just noticed the listing offers both fitments.

Edited by Sargara

Pretty certain those headlights are for LHD cars (eBay listing shows them fitted in what looks like America for example). Worth being aware of before commiting to aftermarket.

(edit) ignore me, just noticed the listing offers both fitments.

Dont they have Vetical and Horizontal adjusters to compensate the throw of the beam though

Edited by scotzman

Some do, some don't.

Avoid ebay headlights unless you have a SOLID recommendation from someone who has bought the exact same product and found it to be good. The typical problems you will have with these ebay crap ones is that the leds either don't work out of the box, or fail shortly thereafter, they are also often poorly sealed, and you will probably find glue marks inside if you look carefully where they glued the aftermarket crap in. The adjusters, if the lights have them, may not allow the required range of adjustment, and lastly, if you park in the sun or your car lives outside, they will fog from uv very quickly. People who buy these lights accept all these possibilities, some get lucky, some don't care, others tear their own hair out with frustration and wonder why they didnt buy Depo.

Plus, I have to tell you that I think they look chav unless you have a very aggressive car, and even then, they still look like cheap ebay 'spyder' lights to me. ;)

Edited by Aashenfox

Well I messaged the seller on eBay and apparently the bulbs won't fit 😡 So looking for an alternative or maybe just won't modify the lights and have them standard

Go to the link i sent you, these guys do pretty much what you're looking for.

Well I messaged the seller on eBay and apparently the bulbs won't fit ������ So looking for an alternative or maybe just won't modify the lights and have them standard

Go to the link i sent you, these guys do pretty much what you're looking for.

Thx I'll give them a message and post what I find

• Like 2

Just be careful as I believe Mikey Mahon used that company linked above and they used very cheap parts to custom make his headlights which didn't turn out so great.

Might be wrong but if I remember correctly it was headlight retrofits.