**Clearance offer** Neo Chrome Bolt & Nut Engine Bay Dress up £20

Tarmac@TarmacSportz

Hi All

These have been in the warehouse for a while now, there was a dispute due to them making a few bolts headed rather than countersunk, it will never get resolved so we are cutting our losses and selling them off cheap

The kit will cover practically all the standard bolts, kit would have been £60 but you can have them for £20 plus £3.50 postage 2nd class or £6 next day courier

Will be a bit of a jigsaw puzzle for you but the end result will look tidy

To order send payment of either £23.50 or £26 depending on postage preference to sales@tarmacsportz.co.uk and put a description (Neo Chrome Engine bay set)

These are the offending item:

To be honest some kits come like this as standard anyway but we specifically requested countersunk

pVPhKse.jpg

pyUrR80.jpg

K36ao0J.jpg

This is everything you get which as you can see is a lot for the money

Apw6WYs.jpg

It is a clearance item so no returns etc so make sure your happy with above prior to purchase

To give you an idea/reference some pics below of a previous kit we did

DSC00713.jpg

DSC00693.jpg

DSC00702.jpg

DSC00705.jpg

DSC00709.jpg

DSC00710.jpg

DSC00721.jpg

DSC00722.jpg

Chris, will the plenum bolts be long enough to be used with a plenum spacer ?. I think I can see one fitted on your pics but just want to be sure before ordering. Also can these be ordered via your website as I don't do paypal, or I can pay via bank pay in / transfer.

EDIT: Got your bank details from previous purchase Chris, I'll have a set if plenum bolts are all good :thumbs:

Edited by Irn Bru

Yes they have longer bolts for plenum spacers (5/16) so you will have extra bolts left

Marvellous... probably being thick, but how should I supply my details and pay?

Do you have a paypal account? If so

To order send payment of either £23.50 or £26 depending on postage preference to sales@tarmacsportz.co.uk and put a description (Neo Chrome Engine bay set)

:thumbs:

• 3 months later...