[SOLD]Motordyne XYZ pipe + HFC

HaydnH

Hi All,

I have a Motordyne XYZ Pipe with HFC for sale. It was on the car for about 3k miles and has been sitting in a cupboard in an underground car park for the last few years. £350 including postage or £300 collected from Surbiton.

XYZ Pipe

Y1_zpsasvlgrkl.jpg

Y8_zpsmjcewxqx.jpg

Y4_zpsr6p4ksfk.jpg

Y7_zpsgdkdnzhe.jpg

Y3_zpsfgts31e2.jpg

Y2_zpsgczlutul.jpg

HFC:

Cat1_zpst4zk20yr.jpg

Cat2_zps4w1th4xw.jpg

Cat3_zps7z9oxrp5.jpg

Cat4_zpsjnsrxed2.jpg

Cat5_zps6slhqufu.jpg

Cat6_zpszgtwbcft.jpg

Thanks,

Haydn.

Edited by HaydnH

• 2 weeks later...

If there's someone who wants the cat I'd happily split, but i don't want to be left with a cat on its own. Having said that, cats usually get good money from scrappies, i could find out how much I'd get from them and reduce the cost that way? Seems like a waste of a good cat though.

• 3 weeks later...

He does this work?? Do you need to Decat the original cats then just connect this y pipe and hfc to the decats??? then get a y pipe back exhaust ?? I'm confused lol

Hmm £350 for the y pipe and £160, think it will be a better buy for someone looking for a hi flow cat already, didn't realise the attachments would be that much, is this really that much better than a skilled y pipe? At £275 new

Hmm £350 for the y pipe and £160, think it will be a better buy for someone looking for a hi flow cat already, didn't realise the attachments would be that much, is this really that much better than a skilled y pipe? At £275 new

The motordyne IS a gorgeous bit of kit but depends on your budget.

• 2 weeks later...