Payco's zed spotted on eBay.

SHEZZA

350bhp! :lol: wonder who remapped it! They need some recognition for that

I heard the guy that mapped it mostly does "towing cars" so they can tow caravans and trailers faster - popular in Wales I heard ;)

• Like 5

Shame someone clearly wasn't taking things seriously when buying such a lovely example.

Or realising their heart had ruled their head and overpaid and doing their best to get out of it with exaggerated claims like 350hp, show car, wide body kit and highly modified (a matter of prospective of course) as said before i know it is a very nice example, but £11-£12k for a rev up is just fantasy, lets be honest if it wasnt Paycos and someone had put up this ad up as an example, we would be tearing it and the owner apart.

Edited by Jetpilot
  • Like 2

Or realising their heart had ruled their head and overpaid and doing their best to get out of it with exaggerated claims like 350hp, show car, wide body kit and highly modified (a matter of prospective of course) as said before i know it is a very nice example, but £11-£12k for a rev up is just fantasy, lets be honest if it wasnt Paycos and someone had put up this ad up as an example, we would be tearing the it and the owner apart.

Yep, bit my tongue bigtime on that one - sure its a lovely car but thats FI money for an 06. Pleased he got what he wanted but for the life of me cant figure out why anyone would have paid that much when you can buy a 12 plate 370 for £12K

• Like 1

This is starting to hack me off.I sold it in Jan and now it has been sold twice more and is up for sale again !!.Whats going on with my pride and joy ?.I sold it for £10,500.It saddens me as anyone looking at it now will wonder why it's had three owners in three months!!!

Edited by Payco

People rushing into purchases without researching d2d running and insurance etc would be my guess. Its a shame as its lovely.

Dunno, I think the Z is pretty cheap when it comes to running costs and insurance. Especially compared to anything with similar performance.

• Like 1

Shame someone clearly wasn't taking things seriously when buying such a lovely example.

Or realising their heart had ruled their head and overpaid and doing their best to get out of it with exaggerated claims like 350hp, show car, wide body kit and highly modified (a matter of prospective of course) as said before i know it is a very nice example, but £11-£12k for a rev up is just fantasy, lets be honest if it wasnt Paycos and someone had put up this ad up as an example, we would be tearing the it and the owner apart.

I was hunting for the full carbon interior as well !!

Modifications excluded, it's the mileage that warrants the higher price. But still even £10k is a bloody good return.

When I spent five years building from scratch YES

If it hurts that much, why sell it? If you're letting go, you're letting GO! Move on, it might be the case it's been used for dogging or even a bank robbery? Who knows, but once it's gone nothing you can do.

• Like 1