18s or 19s for sale

Spatt

I have some Work Emotion Ultimate Kiwami's for sale, just haven't taken photos of them yet to list them here. Specs are..

18x9.5j et20

18x10.5j et22

Matte/Satin black

Front have Michelin winter tyres and rears have a Goodyear and Dunlop on. All legal with loads of tred.

I have some Work Emotion Ultimate Kiwami's for sale, just haven't taken photos of them yet to list them here. Specs are..

18x9.5j et20

18x10.5j et22

Matte/Satin black

Front have Michelin winter tyres and rears have a Goodyear and Dunlop on. All legal with loads of tred.

p

price and pics buddy?

18x9.5j et20

18x10.5j et22

Matte/Satin black

p

price and pics buddy?

I've not got any photos at the moment but will get some at the weekend after I have given them a good clean ready for sale. Looking for £1,100 ONO

• 2 weeks later...

I've been offered a sale on my car but they guy doesn't want the wheels! Perhaps you might be interested?

Japan racing jr20 19x11 rears 19x9.5 fronts offset is about et20/22.

Wrapped in Yokohama advan sport v105s 295/35 rear and 255/35 front

9f67476d35c4ae0520cf6f8a8183ac30.jpg

b7ed33f464168ae69004ef7dc0423d99.jpg

2d1768f83294667759b19749cb147d57.jpg

Cheers

Dan

I've been offered a sale on my car but they guy doesn't want the wheels! Perhaps you might be interested?

What sort of price are you looking for these? Any damage?

Hi mate,

No damage at all, but I'll double check when I clean them if you're interested. The tyres have about 2.5-3k miles on them so practically new.

I'd be looking for about 1k

Cheers

Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Since you sold your Volks I can't imagine you wanting another set of expensive wheels but I'll be putting these up shortly once my new wheels arrive.

Panasport G5C:

aueQg1W.jpg

18x8/9 (I think, Panasport's don't have stamps on them) and ET20ish

New goodyear eagle F1s at the front and continental something or other at the back with decent tread left

Edited by mouthwash