List of cars with digital cluster/dash

marzman

Okay... I found out that the Jaguar F-Pace has a full TFT cluster if you take the upgraded sat nav. Not easy to find this option on their site - took about 30mins of messing around with the options until i found it.

I think this is the car for me... i've been strongly considering the F-pace for some time now, and this might have just sealed the deal. Time to book a test drive. B)

• Like 2

Which model are you considering?

Found the F-Pace very underwhelming unless you opt for one of the 3.0 versions.

The 2.0d auto. 180bhp, 8.0 0-60 so not the slowest car in the world, although i dont know the torque specs etc.

the centre Number (showing 1) is the gear

the top number is the speed

its not coming out very clearly on the pic, but it all glows red when in dynamic mode :teeth:

A603785A-EC92-45C2-BD64-613B5F97BE21_zpskgr9dnfw.jpg

when not in dynamic - the centre display shows all the usual mpg / range / av speed / av consumption etc - can be altered to show less or more

F pace is a great looking car.

All Teslas have had a digital dash since 2012. Dash can display map, music, trip, data, almost what ever you want.

Starting price was £47k 12 months ago, currently £62k for the base 60S, 0-60 5.5 seconds. But starting prices going up again in April to £68k as Tesla continues to push up Model S/X prices in preparation for the cheaper 3 releass.

33427967152_f099c84278_z_d.jpg

Edited by gangzoom

The central console is more for the passenger than the driver. I tend to ignore it, and have the rear view mirror on.

The dash display though is awesome to use, can be configured to display a whole load of stuff. But they keep on changing the way it looks, version 8.0 is due this week but currently it looks like this.

Tesla-Version-7-Autopilot-Dash.jpg

Edited by gangzoom

MY2018 Mustang has a digital dash option coming. Still not sure if it will be offered in the UK tho

Hmmm very interesting! Actually i think i knew this but forgot about it.

Edited by marzman