[SOLD]R35 570cc injectors/370/350z

nissanman312

Hi guys swapped these out of my set up when I went air to air as I thought I would run out of fuel

I ran these to 475bhp on the stillen kit on my 370z they were at 80%

I have ID 1000cc now and they are massive over kill buthe there's no way I'm swapping them out again

So these are for sale

I'm looking for £100 plus postage you will need new o rings which I would suggest doing anyway or I can supply at extra cost

20170321_182718_zpsthdvvcjf.jpg

Edited by nissanman312

Would these be massive overkill for a 350Z 04 DE with plenum spacer, Nismo exhaust, decats, cai and an uprev? Reason I ask is that I think I have a stuck/sticking injector and will be looking to replace them all anyway. If I can replace with uprated ones that are also good for now and the future then all the better.

In the future I am planning Cams and headers and then maybe somewhere down the line a FI install (but this will be years of yet). Also are these plug an play?

Regardless of them being overkill I might go for these if they are direct plug and play and will work with no adverse effects on an N/A motor.

Apologies for the newb type questions I just havent really looked into injectors on the Zed yet.

Edited by Erni902

Would these be massive overkill for a 350Z 04 DE with plenum spacer, Nismo exhaust, decats, cai and an uprev? Reason I ask is that I think I have a stuck/sticking injector and will be looking to replace them all anyway. If I can replace with uprated ones that are also good for now and the future then all the better.

In the future I am planning Cams and headers and then maybe somewhere down the line a FI install (but this will be years of yet). Also are these plug an play?

Regardless of them being overkill I might go for these if they are direct plug and play and will work with no adverse effects on an N/A motor.

Apologies for the newb type questions I just havent really looked into injectors on the Zed yet.

Not sure on your other questions dude as I was fi with these

But yes plug and play with r35 and 370 so I assume they would be on yours

No worries mate, good to know they should be plug and play. Will do some research and see if these will be driveable in my application. If they will be fine and still available then Ill take them before I get the uprev.

Ill let you know mate.

No worries mate, good to know they should be plug and play. Will do some research and see if these will be driveable in my application. If they will be fine and still available then Ill take them before I get the uprev.

Ill let you know mate.

No worries

Just shout :)

Ps also have a set of stock 370 injectors if you just wanted to refresh yours

Edited by nissanman312
  • Like 1

Ok cheers mate, Ill do a bit of digging. How many miles have the 370Z ones covered and how much would you want for therm. We can carry this on in PM if you would rather?

Yeah do a bit of research make sure they work with the 350

I'm no expert

They had Coverd 25k

• 4 weeks later...