Hi from Hertfordshire

Hi everyone,

I have been lurking on here for a while with the intention of picking up a 350z. Last weekend I pulled the trigger and picked up a 2007 HR coupe. I believe it was previously owned by another member here due to a forum sticker on the windscreen. The previous owner sadly died last year and it has been left standing for some time.

First port of call was to give it a good clean and a wax. Next port of call is a decent service. I have it booked in for engine, gearbox and diff oil along with brake and clutch fluids. Lastly I think it will need a new compression arm as I am getting a rattle a low speeds (ball joint?). At some point I will be getting the alloys refurbed as they have some curb rash.

I'm loving it already. Having come from an E92 335i auto, it already feels a lot more involving which is what I have been looking for.

HRTABru.jpg?1

eSCFs76.jpg

Welcome aboard. :welcome:

Great looking Zed but that front number plate plinth is not a Zed one imo. Far too thick and angled down.

Some people remove them altogether but I didn't on my old Zed as I preferred it.

If you want to get a good condition OEM number plate plinth then PM Jon@EmperorTuning or Zmanalex as both deal in used 350Z parts so should be able to help. ;)

I actually spotted after that photo that is was upside down! I have flipped it round now and it fits correctly. There was a private plate on the car before which I didn't take with the sale. I guess they put the old one back on wrong.

Edited by WhopperSenior

I actually spotted after that photo that is was upside down! I have flipped it round now and it fits correctly. There was a private plate on the car before which I didn't take with the sale. I guess they put the old one back on wrong.

Brilliant. :lol:

Oh well glad you got that sorted. :thumbs: