New Admin?

Strudul

There's no promotion in this utopia, all are equal, just with different buttons.

I intend to use my new powers for good, to help make a place where children can play with their hoops, tops and jack in the boxes. Where pensioners can tend their melon patch without fear of Huckleberry Finn style moonlight attacks.

• Like 4

I know Strudul has been rocking the boat a bit recently but I read his post meaning cheaky, like a sneaky curry or sneaky beer, rather than a sneaky...affair. I think without exhaust related posts nothing would have been thought of it. Sorry if I'm out of line and dredging. And stu if your bra is on the floor near Dan, it's jolly decent of you visiting him while he's in agony.

• Like 3

I know Strudul has been rocking the boat a bit recently but I read his post meaning cheaky, like a sneaky curry or sneaky beer, rather than a sneaky...affair. I think without exhaust related posts nothing would have been thought of it. Sorry if I'm out of line and dredging. And stu if your bra is on the floor near Dan, it's jolly decent of you visiting him while he's in agony.

Like a 'cheeky' Nando's.....with the lads.

• Like 1

I'm right-handed, but afaik I can only do it with my left hand. Right hand seems unnatural and I wouldn't want to ruin my perfect streak ;)

I don't think practicing on your mum counts as a streak dude

• Like 1