My 911

ATTAK Z

They both look lovely. In a really childish and albeit chavvy way, I kinda want to see eyebrows/bad boy bonnet style on the fiat.

I think the Fiat might look good with eye lashes lol ;)

I was just sick in my mouth a bit.

We had a customer in last week for repairs who had those eyelashes. I jokingly said she looks like she's in the adult entertainment industry. Then I found her naked calendars in the boot with a adult star name. Which ok, you gotta make a living. She then said she's had to work overtime to pay for the repairs and handed he 800 quid in ten pound notes.

They both look lovely. In a really childish and albeit chavvy way, I kinda want to see eyebrows/bad boy bonnet style on the fiat.

I think the Fiat might look good with eye lashes lol ;)

I was just sick in my mouth a bit.

We had a customer in last week for repairs who had those eyelashes. I jokingly said she looks like she's in the adult entertainment industry. Then I found her naked calendars in the boot with a adult star name. Which ok, you gotta make a living. She then said she's had to work overtime to pay for the repairs and handed he 800 quid in ten pound notes.

:worthless:

Edited by ATTAK Z

Night blue or Midnight blue? I know we had this conversation before and can't remember, swear it looks midnight because of the purple in the light :)

You got me there Dan ... I'll have to check, but I don't see any purple in mine, whereas the 996 has got some purple in it when you see it in the metal