[SOLD]370z Akrapovic exhaust & carbon tips

PS13Silvia

Considering taking my car back to stock to PX.

It's only done about 18k miles from new, still in very good condition and yeah, it sounds awesome.

Asking price: £950 - but I'm open to offers :)

Collection preferred, located in Telford, Shropshire.

It's still on the car at the moment, bit of a spare of the moment idea this, so sorry about the rushed car park pic.

Eibach springs & 25mm spacers would be up for sale shortly afterwards if this goes ahead by the way.

370exhaust1.jpg

Additional pics, still installed on the car and it's sat on springs so difficult to get underneath it...

370zexhaust2.jpg

370zexhaust3.jpg

370zexhaust4.jpg

370zexhaust5.jpg

Edited by PS13Silvia
  • Like 1

Dream exhaust, but not ready for it yet!

Send me a PM if you do decide to sell spacers and springs, I'd be interested in those for sure dependent on price :)

Dream exhaust, but not ready for it yet!

Send me a PM if you do decide to sell spacers and springs, I'd be interested in those for sure dependent on price :)

PM sent buddy :)

Decent price that B)

Thanks Chris.

They're not very common second hand so wasn't sure where to start, just know they cost a lot more than what I'm asking :lol:

• Like 1

Yeah it's definitely a good price, anyone looking for any aftermarket catback in general should jump on this. looks to be a quiet exhaust which is great for those with a decat, I've not heard about it but evidently it's one of the high quality and expensive systems. If I wasn't after the ARK GRip in particular, which is much much cheaper than this, I'd have bought it ;)

d424c925968072cb658ad809d5ce1583.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had this system, eventually paired it with a set of Berk HFC's. There is a weak point on them, the frame that attaches from the exhaust, to the rubber mounts, two of mine cracked. I repaired them and made them stronger, due to this and the fact I was trading in my 370GT, I sold the system, Akrapovic Evolution with Carbon Ceramic Tails, for a fair bit less.

My opinion is that it's a cracking system paired with HFC's, on its own, meh....

However, 18k+Miles, my opininion is, it's a tad overpriced. However, if you get the money asked, all good :thumbs:

Oh I paid €1900 for it from Germany, delivered, new.

Edited by The G Man

Cheers guys,

Like I said wasn't sure what to price it at, have put open to offers though so anyone interested just ping me a message, worst I can do is say no :)

I've ran it with OEM cats for the whole time, wouldn't want it any louder tbh, but that's just me.

As it's still on the car anyone is welcome to come have a butchers.

I'm not sure what the rules are but those comments are not going to help OP. I appreciate you're making people aware but his system may have been fine 😊

The best you can do to make the sale more appealing is to put up several videos so people know what it will sound like. Here's a video I recorded with FI catback and ART decat pipes, if you can replicate this then I'm sure someone will want it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I honestly don't mind Nub, I'm selling up completely and getting out of the 'car scene / community' so number of f*cks to give are in minus figures.

Here's the video from my project thread (post #54) after installation if it helps anyone interested:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vm7cU9vNmuM

That's sad to hear buddy

You were so passionate about your motors and you evo is epic

That's sad to hear buddy

You were so passionate about your motors and you evo is epic

I was... Spent about 8 years faffing about with cars, had enough now. Selling my Evo at a bargain too.

Shame you are so far away :(

I'm happy to courier it buddy, just would prefer collection as that's easier.

Think I remember chatting with you at Japfest few years back, did you come by and have a listen in the afternoon or was that somebody else?

Think I remember chatting with you at Japfest few years back, did you come by and have a listen in the afternoon or was that somebody else?

May have been me can't remember to be honest - I am tempted - not sure the boss would be to happy with me though :lol:

• Like 1

May have been me can't remember to be honest - I am tempted - not sure the boss would be to happy with me though :lol:

Just tell her it's for me :lol:

• Like 1

I have this exhaust with Berks, excellent noise and high quality throughout. Its very quiet up to about 3500rpm and then it starts properly bellowing. It was about £1800 new with tips (previous owner bought) so personally I think the price is reasonable. Good luck with the sale buddy.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...