[SOLD]25mm eibach wheel spacers

Chris141084

I'm selling a pair of eibach wheel spacers, marks from previous owner removing them, there is also one nut missing, new nuts are around £10 a set on ebay. I'm after £60 collected or pm me for a postage quote â˜ºï¸ open to sensible offers

ee212530ad8e1b545afe7e9d44010609.jpg

f9b32f131476acd43e93c56748e8f02e.jpg

ad4ee155c101f45ecc04fbc5ca9927f6.jpg

Sent from my F5121 using Tapatalk

Edited by Chris141084

Mate these are only £78 brand new from onlinecarparts.....just a heads up 👍🏻

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

They are generally going for between £120-£130 - although they do seem to be considerably cheaper on that website, but they don't have any 25mm ones as being offered here

Just incase anyone buys these, I recently snapped one of the studs on mine, I pressed the old stud out and pressed the following in:

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/272367767614?_trksid=p2060353.m2749.l2649&ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT

You will need to trim it down but it worked a treat.

All the studs are fine, just one nut missing

can't work out why they are so much cheaper on that site than others - the ops price is good, no question ............ I would be cautious of that site as the old addage "if its too good to be true .... it probably is"

ebay is ebay - you either get lucky on price or you get ripped off (generalisation)

onlinecarparts is German.

Eibach spacers (as with that ebay link) are much cheaper over there. Think Aashen said he got his from there (or similar), and there's loads of similarly priced ones on ebay.

But yeh, OPs price is good. Most people seem to sell them for a lot more used.

Edited by Strudul