Lowering springs and camber arms help???

Shifty6Speed

Hi folks. I've searched but have not found conclusive advice.

I want to get some 30mm drop springs for my oem shocks. Someone said if I'm going lower than 20mm I'll need adjustable camber arms to prevent uneven tyre wear etc...

Is this front and rear? I'm not looking for massive expense. Just a better ride height look now my 19's are fitted but I'm not convinced that the Tein springs will look low enough...

Any advice on what I might need and rough costs would be great!

Thanks in advance.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

I have lowered mine 30mm all round with 25mm/20mm eibach spaces . I have not used any camber arms yet because I like the stance/look but would recommend the arms if you want to prevent uneven tyre wear . :D

• Like 1

I spoke to cougar store last week as Iv got 30mm lowered already and am going to get new tyres so want them to wear evenly, cougar store said definatly adjustable rear camber arms needed ( around £200 ) to get to Oem geo specs and the fronts will be very very close to Oem geo specs without anything, if you did want perfect front geo the arms are around £450 for the cheapest branded arms. Obviously I decided to leave the fronts lol Just got the rears :thumbs:

• Like 1

I'd go 30mm drop it gives an even gap around the tyre to the well.

Drop it 30 and wait a few weeks to get the rear arms, youl only regret going 20 wishing you'd gone 30 lol,

or drop 30 and leave the arms and just run abit of rear camber.

you really don't need the front arms so i wouldn't worry about them

• Like 1

I'm in the same boat mate, my car was already lowered when I bought it, I didn't realise I'd need camber arms till last week, im about to get all 4 tyres (yokohoma advan neova ad08r) and geo and didn't want to waste my tyres, so I bought the rear camber arms, 180 quid well spent because my tyres will last a lot longer and there easy to fit, I'll fit them myself

• Like 1

I've got Japspeed front Camber Arms and Eibach rear Camber Arms for the Eibach Springs and they're spot on. Never realised that fronts weren't as important! Love the drop you won't regret going a bit lower ;)

Edited by reeceybeaney
  • Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Guys im in the same boat, the zeds lowered on tien springs. I went to get my wheels tracked the other day and was told the front camber needs adjusting but the standard camber arms are non adjustable. The rears need adjusting too. I looked around on ebay and spotted these but the price for both rear and fronts sounds abit too good to be true. Can someone advise me if these are worth goin for? Because i know front camber arms alone are over 200 quid.

http://m.ebay.co.uk/itm/Red-Front-Rear-Camber-Control-Arm-Adjustable-Kit-FITS-Nissan-350Z-G35-/232292052636?nav=SEARCH

• 2 months later...

Can anyone give me advise on which rear camber arms to go for on a 05 350z dropped 30mm on Eibach springs with 25mm spacers all around. I have been looking at the SPC and Eibach rear camber arms but not too sure about what comes in the box ie toe bolts and if there is any modification that need to be done besides bolting on parts. Thanks

I'm pretty sure you will need traction arms as well. Does the rear camber arm replace the spring bucket?

The rear camber arms don't replace the spring bucket. It'd the toe arms that do that, only when you go true coilover setup (spring is on the arm, like on the front, not separate).

Camber arms:

https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/350z/suspension-steering/arms-links/761-350z-eibach-rear-camber-arms-572050k.html

Toe alignment bolts:

https://www.torqen.uk/nissan/350z/suspension-steering/arms-links/762-350z-eibach-pro-alignment-rear-toe-only-adjustment-kit-572055k.html