TORQEN BBK USERS - Help!

Ekona

I know there's a good few of you using this kit, and I'd like to pick your brains if I can. Nothing bad I promise, just want to be nosey before I take the plunge myself :)

Payments of Curly Wurlys can be agreed upon full and final disclosures :lol:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I've got the ART brakes, not the Torqen BBK, however I'd advise caution if you go for anodised brakes, a lot of hand car wash places use chemicals which kill the finish, not an issue if you wash your car yourself though.

I was under the impression Torqen were arts, just rebranded, not that thats a bad thing, i would guess like most of these things they are all made in the same factory :)

Caustic soda will strip anodising :)

I've got the ART brakes, not the Torqen BBK, however I'd advise caution if you go for anodised brakes, a lot of hand car wash places use chemicals which kill the finish, not an issue if you wash your car yourself though.

I was under the impression Torqen were arts, just rebranded, not that thats a bad thing, i would guess like most of these things they are all made in the same factory :)

Caustic soda will strip anodising :)

No, TORQEN are not ARTs, in fact if you look carefully they are very different. Nothing to do with ARTs. They are not made in the same factory.