High flow cats for HR

slipstream

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll have some tasty Motordyne ART decat pipes for sale soon(still on the car right now). Off a 370z but pretty sure they fit HR's too? (Will need to triple check that). Not a HFC but a lovely bit of kit.

Shoot me a PM if tempted

I'd love a set of these just so dam expensive

Why you selling ?

I saw a post about you experimenting with noise levels

I'll have some tasty Motordyne ART decat pipes for sale soon(still on the car right now). Off a 370z but pretty sure they fit HR's too? (Will need to triple check that). Not a HFC but a lovely bit of kit.

Shoot me a PM if tempted

Why you selling ?

Do it do it do it! They're awesome! Some gains to be made aswell when teamed with an Uprev!

Why you selling ?

Hey mate.

Only selling them as I will be fitting a Berk CBE in their place. The decats are great, but I ideally want a lower tone to the system without making it too loud. For some, running the ART pipes with a CBE will give the lower tone and volume. I just don't want to have a loud system, so running only a CBE exhaust should give me the tone I want.

The ART Pipes are great, and as above, they are suggested to give very good gains compared to other HFC and test pipes. For me it is purely about getting a good sound to the car, without too much volume. I know some folks run both and have no complaints, but I don't want to risk it.

• 2 weeks later...

Don't know if you're interested in just decats but I'm selling a set from a 370z, as above pretty sure they fit HR 350's too. They've done about 50 miles since new and currently sitting in my spare room, along with the O2 spacers to prvent the check engine light coming on. Drop me a PM if interested...