Japfest - Donnigton July 1st 2017

I can meet you there no problem Ketm, might grab some breakfast at McD...

I recon 1 & half hours from Elland Rd to Donny, what time were you thinking of setting off, I'm good anytime....

Ian

• Like 1

I recon 1 & half hours from Elland Rd to Donny, what time were you thinking of setting off, I'm good anytime....

Ian

I'll aim to be at McDs for 6.30ish

• Like 1

Ian

6.30 is fine, but won't we be getting there too early? The show opens at 9.00. Or will there be queues....

• Like 1

Ian

6.30 is fine, but won't we be getting there too early? The show opens at 9.00. Or will there be queues....

Aiming to arrive at moto donnington services between 8 and half past. So we can drive into individual display with the others.

• Like 1

I've also got an individual display ticket (plus photoshoot session at 14:00)

will try to meet u all at the Donington services at 08:00 (never been there)

I'm gonna come from near Sheffield, straight down M1.

1) davey_83

2) LewisH

3) jamiebridge

4) ketm

5) zero:one

6) slates

7) Sisson18

8) SHEZZA

9) V1H

• Like 1

I've also got an individual display ticket (plus photoshoot session at 14:00)

will try to meet u all at the Donington services at 08:00 (never been there)

I'm gonna come from near Sheffield, straight down M1.

1) davey_83

2) LewisH

3) jamiebridge

4) ketm

5) zero:one

6) slates

7) Sisson18

8) SHEZZA

9) V1H

Hey V1H

do you want to meet myself and Ketm at Woodall south services around 7.15?

it should be approx 45min from there to Donny services...

I didn't order a individual display ticket, can I get one separate? also i've not had and info or pass for the track session,im coming from Bradford Halifax way so might see some of you guys on the way down

Not sure about booking display ticket separately, you could try contacting the organisers directly?

You can meet us at Elland Road at 6.30am for the drive down....

everyone still ok for 8am meet at the services? :D

I think I got my tickets, then had another email to advise of an error their end?

Yeah All good for 8am :thumbs: I am right in assuming it's the donny services off Jnc 23A of the M1, yes?

Anyone heading up the via M40-M1? I'm heading from Oxford/Abingdon

Have all you folks going to Donnington got your Little Mix tickets, they are playing there that evening. Should make it a good day out for you : )

I am hopefully coming to Japfest but will give Little Mix a miss I reckon.

Anyone been to Japfest Donnington before? If not displaying your car, do you park up and pay on foot as you go in? I only have 2 seats (second one occupied by my son) and my nephew who lives close to Donnington wants to go so just pondering if his Dad can drop him off in the car park then nephew walks in with me.

Got my ticket for this Saturday, cars not show ready (thanks to a nice hole in the exhaust and needing a polish), so il be in the car park. Hope to meet a few of you guys as I'm new to the forum!!

Tickets on gate are £22 according to the website.

Edited by Lodgecarpets

Have not driven my 370 for a couple of weeks.

Dog has been unwell so have had to bring him into work every day in my other car and weekends have been full doing house repairs and family stuff.

Think I am looking forward to the drive to Donington in the 370 more than I am Japfest. Really can't wait to drive my baby again, getting frustrated because it is 'there' and I have not been able to use it, but guess I love Mad Max (the dog) more.

Maybe I will end up skipping Japfest and just keeping on driving .......!

So this was a total bust. Worst show I've been to. 

Booked H1 individual display pass, turned up on time, directed to public parking outside the show... they claimed to be "full". Inside was poorly organised and stands were parked badly. There would have been plenty of space for the 30+(!) cars in the car park that had been turned away with H1 display passes. 

Don't think I'll risk non-club individual display shows anymore and doubt I'll drive 2.5 hours to Donington again for this show :(