Rays ce28sl

OllyB

Very close to putting an order in for a set of rays.

18x9.5 et22 front

18x10.5 et22 rear.

Cars lowered about 15mm and I have a set of 370z brakes that I want to fit.

What do people think, will these fit with no need for arch work or spacers. The supplier is confident they will but I'd like to be as sure as possible.

Thanks

Edited by OllyB

Absolutely ideal fitment for 350Z, might need to roll rears if you put a fat tire on it, otherwise I agree, should be absolutely spot on perfect. If it were me ordering, I would order that exact size.. Can't speak for 370 brakes, but should clear 350Z brembos fine.

Edited by Aashenfox

They are the same style and offset as my ssr wheels. Mine are 8.5 front and 9.5 rear but with 245/40 and 275/40 tyres which is prob what you may go for (closest match to oem diameter)

I can tell you there is plenty of room for calipers, about an inch space to stock brembos. I had the rear arches rolled before i got them just to be sure but am fairly certain they would have been fine without.

Car is on coilovers lowered around 20/25mm

• 2 months later...

The waiting game begins...... 6 weeks to delivery....

Went for 9.5 ET 22 front 10 ET 20 rear in the end on the recommendation of rays direct.

Now to find tyres. At the moment I think I'm sticking with mpss, 255 front 275 rear, mainly because I'm struggling to find any others that size with a 40 profile... any suggestions?

If you can still get MPSS with a good date on them, they are still one of the best street tyres available, be aware they have been discontinued. No need to look for anything else if you can lay your hands on them, otherwise MPS4S, the new replacement.

Since it's obvious cost is not an issue (baller rims and tyres, nice!), I won't bother mentioning any other options. :lol: