*** TORQEN *** Introducing MOOG and Dorman - OEM quality, decent pricing, limited life warranty

Adrian@TORQEN

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Fitted my dorman ones over the weekend, the result is amazing, I've had the car 6 years or something by now and it's always been clunky. Now it's perfect, instead of heavy metallic clunk clunk all the time I get a nice soft paff paff like a new car :)

Do remember to remove the old seating cones or you'll be emailing Adrian asking why they dont fit properly! (sorry!) I used a bearing puller to remove the two old ones. Removing the subframe is a doddle although it might seem daunting, in fact the only tricky part was getting the nuts off my old arms, in the end I used a grinder but compressing them should work fine too. Very do-able on the driveway with only a few tools allow 2-3 hours if all goes well. :thumbs:

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 year later...
2 minutes ago, Adrian@TORQEN said:

Hi David,

Moog Banana arms in stock, can ship today, UPS hasn't collected yet. 

thanks for the reply, car is with mechanic early am on Thursday morning, will def need b.arms but will hold off till then for order incase needs any other suspension bits n pieces thanks 

on separate note, the Enkei rpf1 wheels, 18x9.5 +22 and 18x10.5 +22 what's the wait time on these wheels and is there any up coming offers etc on them? thanks 

• 1 month later...
On 02/09/2019 at 16:04, da.murf said:

thanks for the reply, car is with mechanic early am on Thursday morning, will def need b.arms but will hold off till then for order incase needs any other suspension bits n pieces thanks 

on separate note, the Enkei rpf1 wheels, 18x9.5 +22 and 18x10.5 +22 what's the wait time on these wheels and is there any up coming offers etc on them? thanks 

Hi,

I’m so sorry, missed your question about the wheels, 3-5 days for these normally, drop me a PM and will get an accurate leadtime on the day.