Click noise when using turn signal

Damian

Hello,

I got a second hand 2014 370Z AT with Sports Package and when I use the left turn signal and then I slightly move the steering wheel left, it makes a loud "click" noise. The signal still works fine and returns to off properly. It happens mostly when using the left turn signal but also in the right side.

Now, I went for the 40k service, explained to them the problem and they told me it's normal in a 2014 model. I checked a new 2016 and noise is not there, and a test drive 2015 and noise is kind of there but much much more quieter.

They took a video for warranty submission and just now I called them and got to know that again, they say it's normal in a 2014 model...

Any experience? What should I do.. it's annoying to hear that clicking noise. I'm planning to make an official complain.

Here is the video I took: https://www.dropbox.com/s/vbba6jisxjqcqea/Video%202-27-17%2C%2017%2032%2004.mp4?dl=0

No thats not right, the wheel needs to come off and check the cancelling mechanism , its an easy job to strip that back

They keep insisting it's normal... I understand that there is a click when the handle goes back to normal position but I don't get it when you turn your wheel to the same side. Is there a Nissan global complain system or something like that.. It's amazing how stubborn they are.