Posting Pictures in the For Sale section

It may be me - I am a bit thick..

I have a few items for sale and I'm wanting to post them on the forum before I sell elsewhere.

Can someone give me an idea on how to add the images? - I see for example, that I can upload 1.29k to the post. (You can upload up to 1.29K of files (Max. single file size: 1.29K)

This is very small and to comply the image would have to be less than 50 x 20 pixels, making the image too small to view?

Am I missing something here?

Thanks

Neil

Sorry for posting in the wrong area Granville ;)

I'll take a look at Photobucket

Thanks...

No worries Neil, ...the area you posted your thread in the thread wouldn't have shown as it needed approval first.

My real name's Gareth btw but another Mod, now Admin, used to call me Granville as a joke (still does sometimes). :lol::D

No faffing about trying to get the right URL or trying to post in the correct format. Just Ctrl + V...

That's not strictly true in the sense that each is just as easy to use as the other imho.

On Photobucket all you need to do is copy the "Direct Link URL" and paste that into the image icon in the "reply to this topic" box. No more time consuming and you don't need to faff trying to get the right URL or format.

In the end though people should use whichever one they find easier to use or more convenient. ;)

No faffing about trying to get the right URL or trying to post in the correct format. Just Ctrl + V...

That's not strictly true in the sense that each is just as easy to use as the other imho.

On Photobucket all you need to do is copy the "Direct Link URL" and paste that into the image icon in the "reply to this topic" box. No more time consuming and you don't need to faff trying to get the right URL or format.

In the end though people should use whichever one they find easier to use or more convenient. ;)

Ah, but, but, but...

1) That's a whole extra click

2) A lot of the newer members manage to mess it up

3) Imgur has a BBCode link you can copy and paste in the reply box directly, again skipping a step and chance for error

d2bce587b39e6b9509344e4290b4f906.png

:bleh: