My Zeds - Started at the bottom - now i have a nismo

MrMartinPGrant

The Nismo is a beaut. I'd love to get you out to a meet over here with Stu and his white Nismo :D

thanks kyle :D , here where bouts are yous? here in N.I.? we're doing a renegades run from banbridge to spelga dam to castlewellan on sunday

Ooohh interesting. I'm in Portadown, Stu's up Derry direction, but there are quite a few others over here. More info on the run please!

Thats gorgeous. :cloud9:

thanks marzman :)

The Nismo is a beaut. I'd love to get you out to a meet over here with Stu and his white Nismo :D

thanks kyle :D , here where bouts are yous? here in N.I.? we're doing a renegades run from banbridge to spelga dam to castlewellan on sunday

Ooohh interesting. I'm in Portadown, Stu's up Derry direction, but there are quite a few others over here. More info on the run please!

ahh you're only up the road, but stu's got a bit of a run from derry lol, here's the link to the fb event. i don't think this one willl be as big as the others due to weather, but it's fun to get out for a drive - rain or not

https://www.facebook.com/events/460532701003023/

Nice! Bet you've still got the suspension "anti fun" clamps on the front though. Go and check asap for clips attached to your front springs, full lock and spend at last 1 min looking. Mine are around the back of the spring

• Like 2

Love the Nismo Zeds. B)

Nice rise up the Zed ranks. ;)

i waited long enough to get one lol

Great progression there mate! I took a very similar route but only had one 350..... Saying that it did have 2 engines, so I have kinds of had 4 Zeds!! Love my MY17 Nismo!

I realty like the black addition to the rear bumper off your white 370.

yep that works out 4 zeds lol the nismos really are a different beast :D

Beautiful motors!!

What's next?

it would have to be a GTR, there's nothing else to go to lol

I think the Nismo 370z MKII suits a bigger wing, personally. It's an aggressively styled car & the rear looks a bit bare-bones without it.

i agree, and i do like big wings.

Nice! Bet you've still got the suspension "anti fun" clamps on the front though. Go and check asap for clips attached to your front springs, full lock and spend at last 1 min looking. Mine are around the back of the spring

is that really a thing lol , im going to check today

• Like 1

Surely you mean "were" around the back of the spring? :lol:

• Like 1

Surely you mean "were" around the back of the spring? :lol:

still on - not removing them until my dispute with Nissan is resolved !

Thats it. Joke that they're left in.

it's definitely sitting lower at the front now lol

Yep - they're the suckers... did you lift the car on an jack to get them off?

Edited by WINKJ

• 4 weeks later...