No clue!

I ran HSD's on my 350 and was very impressed, they were much better than standard suspension and I would argue actually improved the ride too, Ive used at least 10 different sets of coilovers on various cars.

Ive just had Meister GT1 fitted to my 135i and Im similarly impressed, only just had the car set up on them but again the ride is very compliant but they are dynamically very good indeed.

Spring rate information for reference:

BC's are 10/8

HSD Monopros are 14/7

HSD Dualtechs are 12/11

Meister R (dual) 10/8

Meister R (single) 10/5

Tein Street 9/9

Ohlins NIS 10/7

Cusco 10/7

HKS Hipermax III 9/9

Apexi N1 10/8

Tanabe Sustec 10/8

Megan Track 12/10

• Like 1

You sir are a gentleman. Will be reading up on what those numbers translate to a little later =)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

One of the main thing to remember that springs rate don't necessary tell you if the ride will be harsh or soft.

Because the main part of the suspensions that control ride quality is the damper.

I can easily pair the OEM soft springs rate with a very harshly valved race damper, and the ride quality will be unbearable.

Springs rate are easy number to read, but most of the time they do not tell the story... or even part of it.

What that mean is i can have 2 different setup running the exact same springs rate, but will feel drastically different.

This is where knowing what to do when engineering suspension makes a world of difference. :)

Jerrick

• Like 1