Dedication Blog 350z

Exec

My brother regularly watches this YouTuber who runs a car related channel named dedication Blog.

He has owned/ owns various cars including Lotus Elise, Audi R8, BMW 335I, Toyota GT86 which he FI'd.

A few days ago my brother shared this link with me, it showed his new addition,the 350z! I for one am going to follow Dedication Blog and ChrisDrifts which I presume is a second channel.

Link:

Toward the end of this video he has Tarmac Sports goodies which makes me think there's a strong possibility he's a member on here.

Hi Chris!

Edited by Exec
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

I watched it last night and laughed the moment he mentioned the @*!# handbrake. Its a joke even for holding a car on a hill, can't imagine what it's like for drifting. Feel bad for the guy, first time out and bins it twice, but he seemed happy n thats why he bought it :) Tarmac and other traders might get more business ;)

Edited by Mikevv

I really enjoy his channel, more so now he has a 350z. It's also refreshing to hear nice comments about how competent a drift car it is as stock.

I like to watch his new mods as well, I find it very interesting! He mentioned upgrading the diff. I wonder if he will weld it?

I really enjoy his channel, more so now he has a 350z. It's also refreshing to hear nice comments about how competent a drift car it is as stock.

I like to watch his new mods as well, I find it very interesting! He mentioned upgrading the diff. I wonder if he will weld it?

He has 2 way ready to roll

Edited by StevoD