Hi from Surrey, looking for a 370z

Hi chaps, just thought I'd say a quick hello. It looks like you have a nice little community here, though the 370z section does seem a little quiet. I'll have to see what I can do about that :teeth:

So my search for a second car (will do about 5k per annum) has brought me to the 370z. I've always liked a car with a decent engine and a bit of character (I've recently sold my S2000 and previously had a 3.2 Audi TT) and I hope the 370z will tick those boxes.

I'm fairly open about what spec I want. Would consider a manual or an auto. I'd prefer a GT Edition car as I quite fancy having the rear cam, sat nav and suspension tweaks, but there don't seem to be many of those about. Budget is around the £15k mark.

I'm scouring autotrader, Pistonheads, ebay (and of course on here :teeth: ) on a daily basis - there's nothing that catches my eye at the moment (well, there are a few but they're a bit overpriced in my view) but I'm happy to wait for the right car. I normally like to buy a forum car as you can generally get a better idea of how well it's been looked after, so if anyone is looking to sell then pls let me know :thumbs:

Ta pals

Welcome along. I see you are based in Surrey, lots of events that take place around here as the weather improves so it would be good to get out and meet a few people and check out some ideas for zeds

Happy to take you out for a spin to see what the 370 is like.

Welcome to the forum. :)

I'm also putting mine up for sale very soon but haven't got round to sorting out the two scuffs on the bodywork yet (neither culprit left their details either so hopefully they're burning in a ditch somewhere) MOT is due soon too (not that it's ever had any problems) So will likely wait until I've done the MOT at the very least.

There is a good chance that I may put mine up for sale next week.

2012 GT Edition, white, auto, 18K miles. Superb condition obviously. 2 owners, full service history, MOT'd last month. Bought last year as a Nissan Approved car.

Will be looking for around £17K but not taking any offers for less.

Please pm me if interested.

Located Nantwich, Cheshire.