Newer interior in to older model

Nikster

Hi,

I'm looking at a few 04 plate car I quite like however I like the interior of the newer 06 onward cars (dash, centre part and possibly the sat nav) is it possible to swap the newer interior into the older models or is there more to it?

Main reasons for a wanting a 04 is insurance and tax aswell as cost of the car it self

Thanks

Nik

quite a few of us have done the full swap of door cards and console ,some small amount of wiring mods needed and more parts than you think will need swapping ,i wouldnt expect much change from a monkey (£500)or may be more in top condition for the lot with door cards tbh

• Like 1

When you say exterior, would that include headlights?

I'd be willing to be that it'd be cheaper (and easier) to just buy a facelift car.

Not sure forgot the lights are different I might split the lenses and do a custom job on them, with projectors

• Like 1

im in process of doing interior and turned into a nitemare you need to replace every part cntre consul down to arm rest turns out to be a pricey operation as none of the preface- post are compatible if you need a list give me a shout

• Like 1