Nismo spoiler

mattyp370z

• 2 weeks later...

I can show you what the Mk1 spoiler looks like with the Mk2 bumper. I did it the other way around though after someone dented my rear bumper ie changed the Mk1 bumper for the Mk2. I expect you could change the Mk2 spoiler for the Mk1.

20170212_1219311729_zpsmwspyoym.jpg

• Like 1

I have an evo-r wing waiting to go on mine this weekend. I have a 10 plate GT and I've been told the evo-r wing uses the same 4 mounting points/bolts as the stock GT wing, I know this doesn't help with the 15 plate nismo wing but if that uses the same mounting points as a GT wing then yes it should fit without any work apart from removing all the double-sided tape residue from the previous wing :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...

That is nice, so where can I purchase this spoiler ? and is it a direct fit or would I need to make some modifications. I'm brand new to the Nissan world having owned a few BMW's over the years, any suggestions would be very much appreciated.

Cheers

I really wanna put a MK1 nismo spoiler on my MK2... And I prefer the MK1 wheels... WHY DID YOU CHANGE IT NISSAN!??!

I prefer the MKII Spoiler on the Nismo's, but really really dislike the wheels. I love the MKI wheels, they have a lovely shape.

Post wedding/honeymoon I will save up for a new set of wheels as it's the only bit letting the car down for me.