TORQEN S 25/30mm Wheel Spacers

Strudul

That's my problem - I love a wider stance and the 25/30 looks great but i'll be lowering it in the not too distant future and worry that this fitment will mean more pennies on coilovers & arch rolling. Plus not sure if 20/25 will be enough! :wacko:

From comparing them in the flesh, I think 25/30 spacers looks much better.

Won't it be the same amount of pennies for coilovers regardless of what spacers you get? At which point the only extra cost if you go 25/30 spacers would be to get the arches rolled, but that's pretty cheap. Alternatively, I've heard it's very easy to DIY, so if you can find someone local with a roller, you may be able to borrow it in return for some beers :thumbs:

That's my problem - I love a wider stance and the 25/30 looks great but i'll be lowering it in the not too distant future and worry that this fitment will mean more pennies on coilovers & arch rolling. Plus not sure if 20/25 will be enough! :wacko:

On my old 350 I ran 25/30mm spacers, with Eibach lowering springs (low!) and had no issues :)

Edited by mattross1313
  • Like 1

One positive aspect of rolling the arches is, you do not get a build up of crap on the arch lip that never really dries out especially during the winter months, then if not kept clean, this is why most cars get the rust starting to creep in :surrender:

One positive aspect of rolling the arches is, you do not get a build up of crap on the arch lip that never really dries out especially during the winter months, then if not kept clean, this is why most cars get the rust starting to creep in :surrender:

Aye, got a bit of rust on one of the lips, fortunately it hasn't spread to the outer arch yet, but I do need to do something about it sooner rather than later.

Gave it a good clean last week though, was spotless in there, and obviously back to filthy a day later. :lol:

Does rolling seal that gap completely? I'd have thought crap would still manage to work its way in there and then become impossible to clean out?

I would call that a negative TBH. With the arches as standard you can easily run a finger over them and remove the crud, with them rolled, you're never getting that stuff out of there.

• 2 months later...

How are you finding the spacers now you've had a while to drive about on them bud?

Funny, I was thinking about updating this just the other day.

Not had any issues. Wheels haven't fallen off. Haven't noticed much difference in ride / performance. They still look good as new - the finish has held up really well :thumbs:

LcQVNjC.jpg