[SOLD]Snow Socks For Sale

Stutopia

Get ready for the inevitable winter snow storm with a set of brand new snow socks, in stock rear sizes (245/45/18). They also fit a number of other tyre sizes (see pics for full list). Pop these babies on if you wake up to snow on the ground, then burn off all the 4WDs out there. Never been used.

Info here: http://www.autosockd...d=369&x=21&y=17

m3Wxx8J.jpg

You can see the range of tyres these will also fit.

MQXQGJ3.jpg

Enjoy this demo video of a woman about to sneeze.

RRP £69.95

You can have these for just £30 delivered.

I used my snow socks quite some years ago, when we had snow like. But when we did, these little babies rescued my Zed from being stranded. If you're lowered they will be tougher to fit, standard ride height and they're very simple to put on.

The amount of RWD and equally FWD cars admiring me climb a decent hill made my day!

386A561E-90CE-47E4-9AE7-8B28B7664C02-9869-000006F237AE62BF.jpg

• Like 1

I used my snow socks quite some years ago, when we had snow like. But when we did, these little babies rescued my Zed from being stranded. If you're lowered they will be tougher to fit, standard ride height and they're very simple to put on.

The amount of RWD and equally FWD cars admiring me climb a decent hill made my day!

386A561E-90CE-47E4-9AE7-8B28B7664C02-9869-000006F237AE62BF.jpg

Mr Plough ;)

hqdefault.jpg

• Like 2

Just rediscovered these clearing out the garage, get ‘em while they’re hot and be prepared for winter. I’d keep them for the BRZ if they fit.

£30 delivered, less than half price and never opened.

• 3 weeks later...