*** TORQEN *** Wheel spacers group buy - TORQEN S range - deadline 31-05-17

Adrian@TORQEN

Sorry for the delay, I've changed my mind on size so many times lol. Considered a 30mm for rear but think it'll make the tyre protrude too much at the bottom. So could you put me down for 20/25 please. Even writting this i had to have a quick google of some fitment pics lol.

Just to give any bench sitters a push, I have the 30mm spacers all round on my supercharged Z and they still look brand new, no adverse affects except my wheel occasionally catching my bumper on full lock, but that's my own fault and nothing the dremel or a relocated bolt wont fix :thumbs:

The bearings on the 350z seem to be very sturdy so hold up well to the slight increase in unsprung weight. Every bolt threaded well and all I would suggest doing is putting copper slip on the face of the spacer so you don't have issues removing them if they are left on for years untouched.

• Like 1

Hi Adrian, I think 20 front and 30 rear will be my best options from the available sizes with my offsets, so could you put me down for those please =)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Hi Adrian, I think 20 front and 30 rear will be my best options from the available sizes with my offsets, so could you put me down for those please =)

Added in the first post.

Same question as LewisH...

Hi buddy, please can you confirm the sizes and if you're still interested?

Last day people, shipping out the spacers tomorrow :)

Waiting in anticipation - first mod I get to do to the car myself! Ok, a small one but still that important first step in accepting the inevitable Zeditus!

You're Giles, right? Got lots of orders, need to mark yours down in the first post, please confirm.

Just been speaking to a chap who's gonna pop these on for me with his tools rather than me battling with the cars spare tyre kit, he asked if there's a certain torque setting to be used, said i'd ask a bunch of heads who may know!