Touring Alloys [Sold]

Oggieteepo

Set of 4 Touring Alloys.

They're in ok nick, what appears to be curbing is really just lacquer coming off, so could do with a rub down and a spray, some Hi-Fill primer should be enough.

The Rubber, P-Zero's on the rear but they're dead and on the limit marker on the inner edge i think, only <1mm left of legal elsewhere before they hit the markers too at a guess.. The front are budget ditchfinders, prob got 2.5mm left but again they're budget tyres so that counts for very little on a car like this.

No Cracks or dents so fine for winters, or track/Drift.

Asking for £75 collected, less than £20 a corner!

(I got a bit lazy and forgetful with the photo's, hence the feet, so missed the username labelling off a few - sorry, hope this is still ok mods)

Edit: for thoes of you on mobiles etc.. They're Located near Chichester.

IMG_20170219_104244.jpg

IMG_20170219_104249.jpg

IMG_20170219_104256.jpg

IMG_20170219_104304.jpg

IMG_20170219_104315.jpg

IMG_20170219_104337.jpg

IMG_20170219_104408.jpg

IMG_20170219_104423.jpg

Edited by Oggieteepo

• 2 weeks later...

Quick query what is the internal diameter of these wheels? I'm doing a rear brake conversion and it looks like my current Ines are too small to fit the calipers. These might be an ideal solution. I'm even passing you twice next week.

Quick query what is the internal diameter of these wheels? I'm doing a rear brake conversion and it looks like my current Ines are too small to fit the calipers. These might be an ideal solution. I'm even passing you twice next week.

Get better wheels. These wheels weigh a ton, you'll kill the handling of the car along with accel and braking. By all means use them as a temporary get around until your better wheels come though.

Cheers Ekona but that's my exact intention. I may not even need them. They are too narrow at 8J yfor me longer term anyway. There the right centre bore and PCD though and the offset is alright. Price is helpful as is the fact il be passing them and therefore collection is free.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...