Which phone is compatible?

chefey

I've got the Bluetooth module in mine, and my old HTC One wouldn't pair, and nor does my Google Pixel either. It'll connect for the best part of 3 seconds and automatically disconnect. Had a look on the forum and it seems to be a common issue with some phones :-(

Thanks for replies, can`t figure out how mine fits, in booklet the phone is old style Nokia, will take photo of cradle.

The cradle is for a bluetooth module rather than a handset, unless there were two different models of hands free being installed .

LG G4's don't work, as connorw06 mentioned, 3 sec and your times up with some Android handsets.Good to know the pixel doesn't work either

as this was my upgrade option.

I don't want to speak to anyone when I'm driving anyway plus i can never be asked to get milk on my way home.

• 4 weeks later...

Was going to ask if anyone found a solution for this.

I just got a Pixel XL which connects then d/cs and doesn't pair. The seller's iPhone worked fine.

Done some research into the Android side and Nougat 7.1.2 (currently 7.1.1) is released in April fixing "some known Bluetooth issues" - hopefully this will be one of them.