GROUP BUY FRONT SPOILER REFLECTOR REPLACEMENT KITS

zippypooz

Price wise i want to keep them as affordable as possible so im looking at £21.50 delivered per pair.

This price is for reflective colours. They'll be sent recorded delivery/signed for.

For the price i think this is a great little mod that makes a real difference to the car.

Easy to fit, just a little soapy water, line it up and squeegy it on. Thats it...no fuss.

I have my black ones on already!

For bespoke colours i'll need to add on a little more as these will have to be digitally printed and clear gloss laminated.

Non reflective colours like gloss, matte and metallics will be slightly cheaper.

Youre welcome to PM me regarding these.

Thanks all.

Before i start selling i just need to make sure the reflective panels are the same on all models ie DE/HR etc etc.

This fits my DE so for anyone with a DE this will be fine. Obviously i dont want to sell to someone and then find out it doesnt fit their model of zed!

I'll some how need to find an HR to find out!...unless anyone can throw light on this for me!!...or pop in with their HR!?

For orders, PM me and ill send you my paypal details.

Thanks.

So heres the price: £20:00 delivered per pair.

This price is for reflective colours. They'll be sent recorded delivery/signed for.

For the price i think this is a great little mod that makes a real difference to the car.

Easy to fit, just a little soapy water, line it up and squeegy it on. Thats it...no fuss.

I have my black ones on already!

For bespoke colours i'll need to add on a little more as these will have to be digitally printed and clear gloss laminated.

Non reflective colours like gloss, matte and metallics will be slightly cheaper.

Youre welcome to PM me regarding purchasing and questions.

Payment via paypal. I'll send you my details via PM!

Only fits DE models at the mo, HR version on its way shortly!

Edited by zippypooz

How do the HR reflectors differ? I've got a face lift rev up, would mine be the same as the HR? On mine it looks like a translucent orange perspex cover hides the actual reflector. Sorry this should probably be obvious to me with a little googling.

• Like 1

I recall the the OEM reflectors were not inter-changeable bwteen facelift and pre-facelift, but they may be entirely down to the fitting as opposed to external stick-on area that this neat little idea that Zippypoo has come with up. :thumbs:

• Like 1

Ive looked at photos from past meets and it does look like the later ones have more of a return to them or edge. The DE's look to have a lesser edge, maybe 2-3mm.

maybe you can post a photo here Jay?? Then i can put one up too to compare them both?