Car not feeling stable

mattyp370z

Think its 35psi if memory serves, I wasnt a fan of the Bridgestones but they never felt floaty they just lacked grip, I would get the car checked for the transit blocks its alarmingly common for them to be left in. http://www.350z-uk.c...dear-aldershot/

So my course of action would be

Pressures

Transit blocks

Full geometry check/set up

A big +1 to this :thumbs: - OEM tyre pressures measured on cold tyres should be 35psi.

The transit blocks (if left on the car :scare: ) are located in the front springs to stop the cars bouncing around on the container ships - so easy to see if you look in the wheel arches. Seen several reports over the years of thse being left on ZEDS....and not discovered for some time :wacko:

Obviously its the transport spring spacers. :)

P.S. And if it is... I'm not usually a compensation monkey, too many frivolous claims ruining everything, but I would definitely accuse the dealer of dropping the ball in a major and dangerous way, and ask if he's prepared to offer some kind of compensation. People screw up, it happens to even the best of us, but how we respond to those screw ups defines us.

Edited by Aashenfox

Hopefully the car settles down a little now, but I will be going to Nissan. I want extra warranty. All the front end will of been stressed

Did you get a photo before you removed them? Did they transport the car at any stage where they could of reinstalled them? Or is it likely they've been on since new