TRAXShow@silverstone

andy james

3 hours ago, Mopedmark said:

Hi guys, sorry  i didn't get to book on the club stand but I managed to get the the old girl on the Fast Car, Car Culture Collection stand :teeth: so I will be meeting up with you all throughout the day :thumbs:

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Loving the piccie Mark.  See you there!

• Like 1

Got my tickets sent out to me so hopefully everyone else has as well :D. Not sure if im being overly enthusiastic but since its a week to go should we maybe start figuring out convoys and such? Ill be hopping on the M1 at junction 10 Or potentially could take the A5 if thats preferable for others?

Everyone should have their tickets by now. Don't forget to look in your spam box as well.Kat and I are staying at the Best Western Buckingham the night before,so if anyone is nearby pop in for a beer!

The show opens for us at 7am and we must all be on the stand by 9.30 but I suggest you try and get in by 8am as it gets real busy later on.

• Thanks 1

Dunno, the rain hides the imperfections on my zed :lol:.

And just to add to the fun my slave is starting to go, and it's either effecting my clutch plate, or the clutch is also starting to go. She'll be reet a while yet though, thankfully no track time.

Edited by Jay84

Spent today washing, shampooing, clay barring, polishing then waxing my Zed :D Would look amazing......if i didnt get called by work to let me know i was late.....felt like a tool driving around with half the excess wax still on the car -.- hopefully the 2nd coat will hide any imperfections that have popped up.

...Interior next... O.o 

Washed and polished mine yesterday then had to wash it again today. Travelled up from Pembrokeshire to Basingstoke today. Poured down the first 120 miles. The remaining 130 miles were good. £38:00 for fuel so far.