TRAXShow@silverstone

andy james

Big thanks to Andy for organising, first time at Trax and nice to see different marque's. Saying that don't think I want to see another focus/first anytime soon :lol:

Nice catching up with new and old friends.

Weather Started off crappy but pretty much held out for rest of the day.

• Like 2

Yes a big thanks to Andy for organising this event. Good to catch up, dont know what event is next. Hope you got home ok. Let us know what exactly broke off or sheared and what the fix was. Until the next time.

• Like 2

Thanks to all of you guys that slithered in today considering the weather and the fact that a lot of the club stands on grass were flooded in some parts!

Great company as ever and it's nice to wander around a mixed Marque show,which is very well organised so roll on next year.

Got the Pheonix back in one piece thanks to my resilient Z buddies!

• Thanks 1

Wet start, but my daughter and I had a great time. Good to see you all again/meet for the first time. Agree about focus/fiesta combos, too many, and it was the fiesta that rear ended a Renault wind in stop start traffic that slowed my entry. I look forward to some more meet's with the club. 

• Like 1

Thanks to everyone tha tcame and special thanks to Andy for organising the club stand :thumbs: and extra special thanks to for allowing me to ride shotgun on the ill fated track session (sorry the additional weight broke your suspension mate - but well done for getting us off track in one piece). We can get that Mini next year....:boxing::drive1

The weather put a bit of a dampner on the day and I think it had an impact on attendance figures, but at least the rain held off. Certainly a lot to see with the variety of manufacturers, some very nice cars on the club stands and even some rare finds could be seen if you looked hard enough. I did spot a red Fiesta ST with black roof and black wheels. I know :scare: Worth the entry fee alone just to see thatrare beast....

• Like 1
  • Haha 2