I made a mini car garage

celiabaker

That really is excellent!! I'm a big fan of DIY projects and such like. That looks very well made, would take pride of place in my house that's for sure!!

Our house is filled with Cars all the shelves/cupboards/glass cabinets are full of model cars and our walls are covered in pictures of cars. Even our coffee table is a covered in photos of our cars with a piece of glass on the top.

We also have a wall covered in about 500+ hotwheels cars. 🤦â€â™‚ï¸ðŸ™ˆðŸ¤¦â€â™‚ï¸ðŸ™ˆ even our bedroom!

It's what happens when two car enthusiasts move in together!

Speaking of coffee tables, here's my 350z coffee table I completed a few years ago. Still looks just as shiny today and still pride of place in the living room!

12FB11A1-3BC7-4647-8291-22F55E5B3323.jpg

• Like 1

Not used to talking to girls about cars. At least it sounds like you are the cool girlfriend ha

Yeah cool Girlfriend 😭 . Wouldn't mind being his wife but after five years still no question popped! Thought the car garage would for done it! He's a tough cookie! Going to have to up my game! Hahahaha!

• Like 1

That really is excellent!! I'm a big fan of DIY projects and such like. That looks very well made, would take pride of place in my house that's for sure!!

Our house is filled with Cars all the shelves/cupboards/glass cabinets are full of model cars and our walls are covered in pictures of cars. Even our coffee table is a covered in photos of our cars with a piece of glass on the top.

We also have a wall covered in about 500+ hotwheels cars. 🤦â€â™‚ï¸ðŸ™ˆðŸ¤¦â€â™‚ï¸ðŸ™ˆ even our bedroom!

It's what happens when two car enthusiasts move in together!

Speaking of coffee tables, here's my 350z coffee table I completed a few years ago. Still looks just as shiny today and still pride of place in the living room!

12FB11A1-3BC7-4647-8291-22F55E5B3323.jpg

Wow Matt! Love that table!!!! So cool! Good job!

Was it hard to make??

Edited by celiabaker

Thanks,no rush.Just remember playing with Hot Wheels as a kid in the 70's so would be great to see some vintage ones if you have some in your collection.

No vintage ones. This whole collection is basically over the four years we have lived together whenever I go to Tescos to do our food shop, I just buy any cool ones I see. I few I bought off eBay like the Fast and Furious collection.

774F1A01-7E3F-4E1F-8897-7B47207D5924_zpshapauzny.jpg

I have bought some cool Zeds too!

BDF079CB-E0DC-422E-9692-A8D2E32F5188_zpssevwh0ub.jpg

Edited by celiabaker
  • Like 2

Proposal = Marriage = Wedding = Expensive.

Think of all the car parts you could spend that money on instead :lol:

Yeah true. I'm wouldn't want an expensive wedding though!

I would get married in one our barns or castle Coombe 😂😂😂

Edited by celiabaker
  • Like 1