Alien

TT350

Alien is on SyFy.

Not like them to have a decent SciFi film on.

This film is the only film that still scares me as an adult.

The guy who played Kane died the other week. He's the same age as me at the time Alien was filmed.

That is all.

Fantastic films, ...wouldn't say they were all amazing but the follow on films were still good unlike some series of films.

Used to have an "Alien" computer game that was very cool but can't remember what console or computer it was on, ...I'm leaning more towards it being a PC game as I seem to remember it being like a platform type affair with pretty poor graphics.

Literally just come to me now ~ the game was on the Mega Drive. :D

Fantastic films, ...wouldn't say they were all amazing but the follow on films were still good unlike some series of films.

Used to have an "Alien" computer game that was very cool but can't remember what console or computer it was on, ...I'm leaning more towards it being a PC game as I seem to remember it being like a platform type affair with pretty poor graphics.

Literally just come to me now ~ the game was on the Mega Drive. :D

Alien 3 on the Mega drive? That game is ace!

You'd better not like Alien Resurrection, G.

Edited by TT350
  • Like 1

My dad had a 42" plasma when AvP the game came out. I used to connect my PC to it playing on a game controller, then close all the curtains, turn the lights off with the surround sound very high and play as a marine.

OMG you're standing there in front of the screen and you hear the beep on the proximity sensor, getting closer and closer and closer and then suddenly a near life size looking alien jumps out at you. Makes you poop yourself a bit. :lol:

• Like 2