Off the shelf Thermostat needed today

-Bradders-

Anyone know any car part shops that will have a DE thermostat i can collect?

Car overheated this morning and i really dont want to use the fiesta this weekend lmao.

Thanks in advance.

Try mike young, he might have a spare used one on the shelf

Kinda need it bought to me at work lol Mikes other side of london

My dads just dropped my tool kit off, i'll remove it at lunch and take the insides out and ive ordered up a mishimoto one which will arrive tuesday.

The one day i chose to drive to work... (going straight out for weekend after) and the poxy thing breaks. i was out in it last night and it was fine, bloody car.

Unusual for the stat to fail.

Have you checked the usual potential overheating issues?

Nah, but the cars done 140k now and i didnt replace the stat when i done the rebuild for unknown reasons?! i thought the builder ordered it with my bits. but its been blowing cold until 1200rpm lately, now its just blowing cold, maybe it could be the water pump although that was replaced during rebuild

well its not the thermostat lol just took it off, wedged it open, car runs cool for ages now, but still no hot air so im guessing air lock! but i cant really sit at 3k rpm in the work carpark lol so hopefully i can get it home at 4 and it wont blow up on me, if it does... part outttt lol