veilside 350z soposedly genuine... 15K bargin...?

matt3579

The Veilside 350 wide arch cars have been on the scene for some years now, and although it was available, and some members run the kit minus the arches, its still a dramatic looking machine. It will be time for the new boys on the block later on in the season, as there are a number of Rocket Bunny 350's being built as we speak. Expect a new thread on that, of wheels versus spacers ... # The perfect stance, as the RB rear arches are even wider than that of the Veilside's width. So looking forward to seeing a few of these builds at forthcoming events. B)

The Veilside 350 wide arch cars have been on the scene for some years now, and although it was available, and some members run the kit minus the arches, its still a dramatic looking machine. It will be time for the new boys on the block later on in the season, as there are a number of Rocket Bunny 350's being built as we speak. Expect a new thread on that, of wheels versus spacers ... # The perfect stance, as the RB rear arches are even wider than that of the Veilside's width. So looking forward to seeing a few of these builds at forthcoming events. B)

ive looked into this at great length for my v3 350 wheels vs spacers either or seems to be as good as the other spacers are more affordable so most likely the route ill take in the short term and then start putting the pennys away to buy a nice big set of wheels the only down side the spacers seems to be the addition of 5 bolts on each hub as extra point of failure but properly torqued ive never had any issues with smaller spacers so shouldnt be any different with larger ones.

Whacking a gert spacer on a 10.5j even on an et0 wheel for example is completely different to running say a proper width rim, I.e 13j or wider with a minus offset as you will still have plenty of of the rim inbound (or at least some) over the hub so spreading the stress load, hang a 10.5j out on the end of a spacer and youve just moved the whole pivot point, its simple physics, thats why we all use long pry bars to crack stubborn nuts, extra leverage. Talking about pivot points, how well do you think your suspension is working when that pivot point is sooooo far away from where it was designed.

Edited by Jetpilot
  • Like 1

Whacking a gert spacer on a 10.5j even on an et0 wheel for example is completely different to running say a proper width rim, I.e 13j or wider with a minus offset as you will still have plenty of of the rim inbound (or at least some) over the hub so spreading the stress load, hang a 10.5j out on the end of a spacer and youve just moved the whole pivot point, its simple physics, thats why we all use long pry bars to crack stubborn nuts, extra leverage. Talking about pivot points, how well do you think your suspension is working when that pivot point is sooooo far away from where it was designed.

i get where your coming from but the same can be said for say a 10.5j with -30 offset which is what i was looking at getting but hae decided to save some cash up and get some 12j rears and 11j fronts or something similar but untill said time gonna be looking around 70mm rear spacer and 35-40 mm front