Oil temp sensor/gauge - which ?

RobPhoboS

I'm just looking for a temperature sensor gauge kit, loads on ebay and I'm looking at the budget end of the spectrum, as the gauge will end up gaffer taped in the cubby hole I think :lol:

Anyway, if anyone has any experience in this area any pointers would be appreciated.

I think a few of us bought some from some motorsport website but for the life of me I can't remember the name sts or something, mine had a fuel pressure/ oil temp and was priced at the lower end of the market, unlike my aem stuff, its in the attic so I will have a hunt for the name tomorrow.

I've been using the cheap digital oil temp gauge off eBay. It's around £13 lol. Clear to read and never let me down in over a year

You killed your engine! probably not the best person to ask for mechanical sympathy! :lol:

haha yeah but it wasn't to do with oil temp. Fair play though :lol: Edited by The Chubby Ninja

I had a couple of these Prosport gauges in my Zed. http://www.rspec.co....&product_id=981

I had boost and oil temp. Great features for the price, colour changing (and the amber is very close to OEM), peak memory, adjustable warning alarms etc Which are very handy especially if your thinking of having it where you can't see it. Never had a problem with reliability in 4 or 5 years until i sold it.

The ones in the pod in the below picture.

P1000778.jpg

• Like 1

I had a couple of these Prosport gauges in my Zed. http://www.rspec.co....&product_id=981

I had boost and oil temp. Great features for the price, colour changing (and the amber is very close to OEM), peak memory, adjustable warning alarms etc Which are very handy especially if your thinking of having it where you can't see it. Never had a problem with reliability in 4 or 5 years until i sold it.

The ones in the pod in the below picture.

P1000778.jpg

and again i dont really have any need for gauges but now i feel i need gauges for everything this looks sweet :)