Michelin Pilot Sport 4 S vs Michelin Pilot Super Sport Review

NazMan

Was going to say Will, can't you just drop a profile to 35? Thought that would have been a more standised size anyway....

I'm still running original falken 452's that have been on the nismo's for years as I hardly do any miles, was planning on getting the MPSS looks like it'll be the MPS4S now, not that they need changing but not the best handling tyre and fancy a change!! Be good to hear some reviews on here from guys that have bought them

Might be worth phoning your local tyre place, on both occasions that I have bought MPSS in recent years there has been a promotion from Michelin giving cashback in form of a gift card for fuel , £25 per tyre usually

Might be worth phoning your local tyre place, on both occasions that I have bought MPSS in recent years there has been a promotion from Michelin giving cashback in form of a gift card for fuel , £25 per tyre usually

Good call, i got that last time i bought tyres at the local garage

Same tyres for Tyreleader £884.76 - that's a saving of £149 - so let's give the tyre man say £15 a tyre to balance and fit, which leaves me £89 to put fuel in the tank!

• 3 weeks later...