Wow... That is one quick Z

veilside z

Only the first run was a rape, and that was because the Gallardo had to shift immediately (great driving, chap. Why don't you just give that Gallardo to me? :lol:), the others were close. I wouldn't have bought a Z if it wasn't capable of killing Lambos relatively economically, that is the ultimate goal of mine, said in a single phrase, exactly that, Lambo killer. Why? Because when I was about 14 I promised myself a Lamborghini by the time I was 40. That happened on Saturday, and I'm not even close. :lol:

So I had to dream up some kind of justification in my own mind for not making it, however much of a stretch it is. I decided that there's nothing for it but to make the car I already have a Lambo killer, so that I can say, well I had a better car by the time I was 40 anyway (yes, I'm aware faster does not mean better, but please don't burst my fragile bubble), and I'll tell people it's VBH's favourite driver's car, etc, and she has access to Lambos, blah blah, and remain in denial, UNTIL the time that I can afford a Lambo, then I'll buy one and be able to stop kidding myself, while simultaneously making young people cry to see a 60 year old at the wheel of such a car. There you go, see, no illusions. :)

• Like 3

VBH was a car journalist about 89 years ago and not even a pretty one :-)

Where's this economical lambing slayer? Mine has cost a fortune and I doubt it'd slay a Lambo :)

All said in a friendly tone. Internet kills dry humour.

Think positive mate.

In fact when your Zed is unleashed onto our streets I reckon you should change your username to.......

LAMBOKILLER :lol:

Where's this economical lambing slayer? Mine has cost a fortune and I doubt it'd slay a Lambo :)

I definitely think I could buy and modify a 350z to kill a lamborghini with half the 80 grand lamborghini price of entry. But yeh, economical is definitely a subjective term. :lol:

I definitely think I could buy and modify a 350z to kill a lamborghini with half the 80 grand lamborghini price of entry. But yeh, economical is definitely a subjective term. :lol:

It is.

I have a friend who blows 50 quid a day on prepared "gym" meals and he was amazed at what a bargain it was!!

Think positive mate.

In fact when your Zed is unleashed onto our streets I reckon you should change your username to.......

LAMBOKILLER :lol:

I really do want to get it back on the road. But Spatt who's a member on here has had his Z in there for weeks now!!

Hogging it.