Hansburger: Solar Orange 350Z VQ37HR

Hansburger

Decided to clean the bottom because of all the salt we got in Wales. :scare: And just to be sure everything underneath was ok. Since I hit the underneath of the car a couple of times. :lol: 

The wheels needed some love too. Hahah. 

20190406_140657_resized.jpg

A bit dusty and salty underneath. 

20190406_144052_resized.jpg

This will do... 

20190406_153532_resized.jpg

Got to give the Intrax suspension some extra love. 

20190406_152154_resized.jpg

Soaking... 

20190406_153449_resized.jpg

Now I'm feeling better. :wub: 

20190406_154432_resized.jpg

20190406_170603_resized.jpg

I totally forgot I got 370Z Nismo seats lying around! Decided to put them in and store my freshly painted Alezan seats in the garage. Damn! What a difference does it make. Why didn't I put them in earlier? :D These seats have so much more support in cornering. It feels like I've got a new car again! 

20190407_101231_resized.jpg

20190408_122700_resized.jpg

Airbags aren't working at the moment... I just found out a HR has so much more in common with a 370Z. Even the connectors for the side airbags are the same. And since I changed the connectors to fit my DE I have to change them again. :thumbdown: And ofcourse in search for a different gear knob and get a black handbrake. :yahoo:

Edited by Hansburger
  • Like 1

• 1 month later...

Got the right airbag connectors for my 370 Nismo seats, no airbag light anymore. 

Ordered a new shift knob. :lol: Now I need to search for a black handbrake. B)

To bad I've also got a HR problem... The steering pump is dying. But got a new one lying around. Now only need some time to get it fitted. 

Screenshot_20190521-172344_Chrome.jpg

Edited by Hansburger

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...

The car has got some changes throughout the year. Had like seven sets of wheels for it. And currently got some Varrstoen 19 inch wheels. The doorhandles are now black as well and changed the exhaust again... And tinted my headlights. And... And... And... Don't know where to start. Hahah. 

Afbeelding

Got myself some BERK HFC's, a Nismo Style Y-pipe and Exoticspeed exhaust. It's a bit loud. Hahah 

Afbeelding

Varrstoen ES-2 black chrome 

20201114_154812_resized_1.jpg

Still a lot of stuff lying around. Need to find time to get my Coolerworx shifter installed. A full set of bushes from Hardrace and some SPL stuff is also lying around. 

Further I'm looking on upgrading my engine. Got a nice set of ported heads with Tomei 272 camshafts and uprated valve springs. 

Sounds like a nice winter project... 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Where in NL are you buddy?. In normal circumstances I work in Amsterdam 4 days every six weeks so we could hook up for a beer next year when hopefully life is back to normal if you are nearby.

Martin

• Like 1

42 minutes ago, Payco said:

Where in NL are you buddy?. In normal circumstances I work in Amsterdam 4 days every six weeks so we could hook up for a beer next year when hopefully life is back to normal if you are nearby.

Martin

I'm from the south. But who knows I'm somewehere in the region of Amsterdam. Just keep in touch. 

ok, will do. Lovely country and lovely people. Novelty of Amsterdam wore off a long time ago for me but travelled around a bit and love it over there. Best part of Amsterdam is getting to grab some Ajax home games at the Cruyff arena mid week..

Edited by Payco
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, Payco said:

ok, will do. Lovely country and lovely people. Novelty of Amsterdam wore off a long time ago for me but travelled around a bit and love it over there. Best part of Amsterdam is getting to grab some Ajax home games at the Cruyff arena mid week..

For me it's normal. But yeah. It's not bad over here. Seen a lot worse places to live. :) But have to say I have seen a lot of the UK / Wales / Scotland etc etc and really love it over there. It's so different from here! 

12 minutes ago, Hansburger said:

For me it's normal. But yeah. It's not bad over here. Seen a lot worse places to live. :) But have to say I have seen a lot of the UK / Wales / Scotland etc etc and really love it over there. It's so different from here! 

yes, we have hills...:teeth:

• Like 1

Really like this Z!

Is that a mines lip you've installed? Makes a massive improvement to looks on the whole car somehow

What offsets are your three piece Oxigin's? Fit look about perfect..........any issues with rubbing etc? Assume arches are stock and not rolled? 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, 350Butcher said:

Really like this Z!

Is that a mines lip you've installed? Makes a massive improvement to looks on the whole car somehow

What offsets are your three piece Oxigin's? Fit look about perfect..........any issues with rubbing etc? Assume arches are stock and not rolled? 

Thanks! 

Yes it's a Mines lip mounted on a OEM US bumper. Must say I really wrecked the lip. Hahah. Shitload of stone chips and loads of scratches underneath. Let's see how long it holds. :lol: 

These Oxigins where bought for a Z years ago.  I think this are the figures. 

Front:

9J ET25 

255/30 R20 

Back: 

11J ET26 --> I used a 5mm spacer after I rolled the arches. 

285/30 R20 

My arches are rolled. But it all depends on which tires you gonna use. With the Bridgestone Potenza S001 and Michelin Pilot Super Sport I never had any issues. But since a few years I'm driving around on Toyo Proxes Sport tires. They are a bit wider, while they have the same width. And I needed to roll the arches. 

2 minutes ago, Hansburger said:

Thanks! 

Yes it's a Mines lip mounted on a OEM US bumper. Must say I really wrecked the lip. Hahah. Shitload of stone chips and loads of scratches underneath. Let's see how long it holds. :lol: 

These Oxigins where bought for a Z years ago.  I think this are the figures. 

Front:

9J ET25 

255/30 R20 

Back: 

11J ET26 --> I used a 5mm spacer after I rolled the arches. 

285/30 R20 

My arches are rolled. But it all depends on which tires you gonna use. With the Bridgestone Potenza S001 and Michelin Pilot Super Sport I never had any issues. But since a few years I'm driving around on Toyo Proxes Sport tires. They are a bit wider, while they have the same width. And I needed to roll the arches. 

Yeah the 350's front end does take a battering and a lower lip is almost sacrificial I suppose

Cheers for info.........keep looking at new wheels for mine and its good to know where the limits are for fitment.  Very true about tyres.....even going from the AD08 to AO52 Yokohama's in the same sizes they must be plus 10mm 

1 hour ago, 350Butcher said:

Yeah the 350's front end does take a battering and a lower lip is almost sacrificial I suppose

Cheers for info.........keep looking at new wheels for mine and its good to know where the limits are for fitment.  Very true about tyres.....even going from the AD08 to AO52 Yokohama's in the same sizes they must be plus 10mm 

I've got PPF protection film on the entire front exept for the carbon lip. It just wasn't worth is anymore. Hahah. 

Yeah. I never knew tires could have differences in sizes when you buy the same "size".

My current Varrstoen setup is a bit to much. 9.5J front and 10.5J in the back with ET12 all around. It rubs the rear arches, so I'm gonna raise the car again. Hopefully then we will be fine again. 

• Hansburger changed the title to Hansburger: Solar Orange 350Z VQ37HR