SVR

Strudul

SVR looks great.

But those crackles p!$$ me off too. Especially with all these 2l hot hatches.

' ooh is that lambo I hear in the distance. Nope just another audi" >_>

Sent from my E6653 using Tapatalk

Same thing aren't they?? ;)

Edited by 350 Russ
  • Like 2

the fixed spoiler is only on this version - all others have the spoiler recessed which then raises at speeds in excess of 74mph

Prefer the fixed to be honest. The mini spoiler which pops (which I'm sure is purposeful) looks horrible for me.

the fixed spoiler is only on this version - all others have the spoiler recessed which then raises at speeds in excess of 74mph

Not quite. That rear spoiler is only on the SVR and comes as standard (though you can opt for the deployable one for no extra charge), but you can have a fixed rear spoiler (albeit it slightly different one) as a £255 optional extra on any other F-type.

e10cb3d8734865f7c3f1d68e1203b721.png

9d1fb10e336c8134f2ab5e39c63d446a.png

Source: I've been in a non-SVR F-type with a fixed spoiler and also the internet.

Edited by Strudul

Car looks good, crackles though are stupid, ok for the odd time but I've heard plenty of these in person now going by and its too much. I also get what was previously said about the hot hatches, this turbo crap with pops and bangs from them just.... whats the matter with a nice smooth sounding N/A engine!? (stuff your economy and emissions). I hate that dull Audi turbo sound, I'd have the crackles anyday over it but both are still terrible.