Arches rolled and spacers fitted...

zippypooz

Hi all, so yesterday I took my zeddy to PTS in Climping, not far from Worthing/Littlehampton to have my arches rolled.

I thought i'd get this done as I had my sights set on some Eibach Pro Spacers...15mm for the front and 20mm for the back.

As its been lowered somewhat I thought 20mm's may rub on the arches so, off I went...better safe than sorry!

Gotta say, Chris and Stu made me really welcome, loads of cups of tea and a good natter about fast cars, builds and engines!

They obviously know their stuff when it comes to car tuning...and by that I mean serious knowledge.

Was great to see their enthusiasm...even in just rolling my arches and fitting my spacers!

So, after about 2 hours she was ready to go, all done and fitted, so happy with the result.

The stance looks more aggressive, handling feels better and overall looks is a great improvement.

Thanks to PTS...great job lads. Highly recommended.

Heres some pics...

IMG_4608_zpsbi3dcvu8.jpg

IMG_4622_zpsqhgpblpz.jpg

IMG_4603_zpsdvcbgeio.jpg

IMG_4602_zpsqqsiliha.jpg

• Like 3

Well I never,I've been thinking about doing the same only this week, as I've got LMGT4's too. Take it you just had the rears rolled and not the fronts. I was thinking 10mm front 15mm rear.

Ahhh best rims!! Yes, just the rears rolled. Id go for this set up, both front and rear sit directly beneath the arch...but obviously its up to you, mines been lowered around 30mm.

Well I never,I've been thinking about doing the same only this week, as I've got LMGT4's too. Take it you just had the rears rolled and not the fronts. I was thinking 10mm front 15mm rear.

Ahhh best rims!! Yes, just the rears rolled. Id go for this set up, both front and rear sit directly beneath the arch...but obviously its up to you, mines been lowered around 30mm.

I'm not lowered, maybe some teins in the future, might just get a set of 15's and have a play while she's sat in the garage over winter. As I'm itching to do a Mod ! Haha

• Like 1

I'm not lowered, maybe some teins in the future, might just get a set of 15's and have a play while she's sat in the garage over winter. As I'm itching to do a Mod ! Haha

Well theres plenty of mods out there...what have you modded so far? Ahh yours is the black beaut!! defo 15s and 20s!! you know you want to!! :stir: Edited by zippypooz
  • Like 1

Well theres plenty of mods out there...what have you modded so far?

Nothing this year ! Haha. Might be easier to have a look at my build thread.

• Like 1

Hi all, so yesterday I took my zeddy to PTS in Climping, not far from Worthing/Littlehampton to have my arches rolled.

I thought i'd get this done as I had my sights set on some Eibach Pro Spacers...15mm for the front and 20mm for the back.

As its been lowered somewhat I thought 20mm's may rub on the arches so, off I went...better safe than sorry!

Gotta say, Chris and Stu made me really welcome, loads of cups of tea and a good natter about fast cars, builds and engines!

They obviously know their stuff when it comes to car tuning...and by that I mean serious knowledge.

Was great to see their enthusiasm...even in just rolling my arches and fitting my spacers!

So, after about 2 hours she was ready to go, all done and fitted, so happy with the result.

The stance looks more aggressive, handling feels better and overall looks is a great improvement.

Thanks to PTS...great job lads. Highly recommended.

Heres some pics...

IMG_4608_zpsbi3dcvu8.jpg

IMG_4622_zpsqhgpblpz.jpg

IMG_4603_zpsdvcbgeio.jpg

IMG_4602_zpsqqsiliha.jpg

Hey Zippypooz,

Have you got any pics of the rears before you had the arches rolled?

What are the main benefits? just so tyres don't rub when you go lower?

Cheers

FiddyZed...yup i'll pop some up...I just wanted to fill the arches a little, no scraping or scuffing hence why i went 20mm on the rears rather than 25mm.

Since having them done, handling is very slightly 'more planted'....but obviously it was pretty good anyway having been lowered. Other than that, theres not much difference although the stance looks way better!

Looks much better Steve.Looking spot on now.Olly350z.Put your name down for Incsrnation if you haven't already.Will get you introduced to a few local Zs and more.

Edited by Payco
  • Like 1