Simon's 350Z build

simonb_350z

I was parked on your left 😎 stunning car pal, very nice but needed to be parked on the front row!!

IMG_20170612_170516_zpsiu1suftf.jpg

ah yeah I remember haha thanks would of if I got there earlier haha thanks for the photo ðŸ˜

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 4 weeks later...

Obviously it still needs to be lowered but I'm also thinking of making this into a proper nismo car. With the nismo v3 front bumper and the nismo rear bumper don't see too many around in this country as far as I know so will certainly be different and think in this colour will look awesome 

IMG_0508.JPG

• 2 weeks later...

Anyone had any experience with mad motors at all? Brought the bumper from there and they have been crap with updating me should be with me by now and I've tried contacting them and nothing. The payment for the bumper hasn't even gone through yet so thinking off not bothering now. On the bright side I've brought 30mm lowering springs will get them fitted this weekend 

So I finally got the car lowered on Apex springs 30mm.  Not much difference but the rear definitely sits a lot lower which I like. Took it for a little drive and really happy with the results 

IMG_0563.JPG

IMG_0571.JPG

Edited by simonb_350z
  • Like 1