Simon's 350Z build

simonb_350z

Avalanche has always been my go to, but I am branching out and testing some other brands. Would be interesting to see if autofinesse performs as I do like their products
can't go wrong with auto finesse really rate their products ðŸ‘ðŸ¼

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So I haven't posted on here for a while so thought I will give you a bit of an update.

So a few weeks ago I brought a set of Fifteen52 Tarmacs which came with tyres and spacers. The fronts have got 15mm spacers and the back did have 50mm which was way to big so looking for about 30mm spacers for the rear. Also have got a sunstrip installed a few stickers here and there and that's about it for the moment. Next on the list is to lower it, rear and side diffusers and g35 rear spats 😄ad12b4187f3bcf7dab0766624b3df9a0.jpg18c9ef0ad15b2966b4b09aabc52644dd.jpg

Like the wheels! What's the spec of them if you don't mind me asking ?
the 19inch don't know how wide they are but probably about 9j don't know much on the spec of then haven't really looked into it

Nice, never saw one with tarmacs before. looks great!
. Cheers dude nope it's the only one with tarmacs on. I find that they are mainly put on VAG cars but the guy I brought these from said no one has them on a 350z 😄👌ðŸ¼

• 2 weeks later...

So a few bits happening lately so my front wheels are already spaced by 15mm and finally just brought some 25mm spacers for the rear, can't wait to get them fitted and see the difference 😆 I'm on holiday for the next couple of weeks so not much will happen but when I come back next thing on the list is to lower it and get the fitment looking spot on ðŸ‘🼠follow me on Insta @sbond_350z to see more of what will be going on