Simon's 350Z build

simonb_350z

Hey guys, so ive had my 350 for nearly a year now so thought I would start a build thread as there are some major changes coming in the next few months. So heres a few pics when I first got her and completely standard.

First Day

Car meet

Finally Home

another pic

Edited by simonb_350z

• 2 weeks later...

So a quick update on the zed. I spent my weekend giving it a full service including all oils, filters, belts and spark plugs. Also decided to buy a new pressure washer and cleaning products from auto finesse, didnt care that it was snowing so still washed it. Now im just getting the bodywork sorted ready for the wrap which is only a week away now, need to sort some bits on my front bumper.

IMG_3945_zpsflrq62xg.jpgIMG_3949_zpshs7xnbth.jpgIMG_3948_zpsmmjse4fw.jpg

• Like 1

Nice car! Do the tinted headlights still give enough light?

Yes it still emits a good amount of light, becuase of the tint it shines out more of a green light haha so depending on how you look at it you see different colours when you put dipped beam on. I didnt know if i would like it or not but i actually really like it!

Is that the karcher k3? If so is it any good I'm looking at buying the same, cheers!

Its the K2 mate, still really good value for money. I actually got mine off a Karcher outlet website where they sell refurbished ones for half price and get a years warranty on them definately a good deal.

What ratio do you mix your snow foam as that looks pretty diluted? Or is that just a product of the autofinesse snow foam?

The pics were took a minute or so after putting the foam on. It was a pretty thick mix as my foam compartment is quite small. But it does say to fill an inch or two then the rest with water, going to try a few diffent amounts to see whats best.

The pics were took a minute or so after putting the foam on. It was a pretty thick mix as my foam compartment is quite small. But it does say to fill an inch or two then the rest with water, going to try a few diffent amounts to see whats best.

This is how my autobrite snowfoam comes out with an inch of solution in. Maybe its just the brand?

VSE02TC.jpg?1

Edited by xscotteex

This is how my autobrite snowfoam comes out with an inch of solution in. Maybe its just the brand?

VSE02TC.jpg?1

it could be just the brand but mine did look like yours just when I took the photo it had already started to fall down the car. I will try a different solution over the weekend

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk