Things you would never ever wear

Ekona

Any item of clothing with a Ferrari badge on it. It all just looks so amazingly tacky.

Superdry clothing. More chav than Burberry ever was.

A hat (other than a baseball cap worn purely to keep the sun off my face when out and about). I'd love to get a nice fedora and strut around like a boss, but every one I've ever tried makes me look like a kid who has pinched his Dad's hat for Dressing Up Day at primary school. :(

• Like 1

Love my skinny jeans and pink tshirts (especially my superdry one)...it's so soft! I would say never wear a dress, but there's bound to be a pic somewhere 😂 ermm...wouldn't catch me wearing a bucket hat (remind me to much of the typical druggy chav at festivals)

• Like 1

Any item of clothing with a Ferrari badge on it. It all just looks so amazingly tacky.

Superdry clothing. More chav than Burberry ever was.

A hat (other than a baseball cap worn purely to keep the sun off my face when out and about). I'd love to get a nice fedora and strut around like a boss, but every one I've ever tried makes me look like a kid who has pinched his Dad's hat for Dressing Up Day at primary school. :(

• Anything North Face, if you're not actually on the North Face of anything.
  • No socks, except with flip flops.
  • Any trouser cut which displays mankle.
  • Belt and shoes which don't match.
  • Top button done up with no tie.

PS - You can't moan about any brand at all being chav, if you're prepared to wear a baseball cap under any circumstances! And this is soooo not about the Ferrari badge on my Oakleys ok?? They were just the best sunnies in my optician goddammit!

Skinny suits...why oh why? you either look like a matchstick man if your slim, or a fat duffer if you have any meat on your bones, mind you somebody my age in a skinny suit would be rather sad anyway, not that i ever wear a normal one, other than for weddings, funerals or court,.

Skinny suits...why oh why? you either look like a matchstick man if your slim, or a fat duffer if you have any meat on your bones, mind you somebody my age in a skinny suit would be rather sad anyway, not that i ever wear a normal one, other than for weddings, funerals or court,.

I actually accidentally tried on a "skinny suit" when looking for a suit for my sisters wedding last year, ...I couldn't get the trousers up passed my calves though. :surrender::lol:

• Like 1

I have a superdry hat and coat, winter attire only. But hey I'm super chavvy as most of my middle age wardrobe comes from primarni :)

Skinny jeans just look stupid IMO plus any trouser with turn ups.

Other than that I couldn't give a monkeys about branded lifestyle fashions or indeed cars.

I'm the polar opposite of my sister who wears all the latest gear drives a dull as f**k Audi and would happily pay 2k plus for Neff appliance and £90 on a t shirt etc.

Edited by Zeezeebaba

An 'I heart Ekona' tshirt

I'm going to send you one now. PM me your address.

Or if anyone else has it, PM me Col's address :lol:

I am 'pretty sure' no one has my new address, I made the mistake before of handing out my address to Doogyrev who originally landed me with the now infamous 350z 'artwork' off ebay.

• Like 2

Football shirt.

Skinny jeans.

Tank-top.

Waistcoat.

Baseball cap.

Pin striped suit.

Short sleeved shirt tucked in and/or with a tie.

Ripped jeans.

Country posh person gear, e.g. burgundy chords.

Edited by sipar69